banshee boost bottle

herp I doubt the bottle will cause more leak issues on a shee it mounts to the intakes.and where there is a crossover tube anyway so looks to me like no more leak prone than the stock tube

its already on there was just curious.Plus it mounts where the cross over between the intakes so I figured no more potential for leaks than stocks

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Yamaha+Banshee+Boost+Bottle+leaks ;) :D

The bottle cracks the carb boots creating the leak. My son's were cracked there. The bottle is considerably heavier/larger than the crossover tube, thus more force on the boots. I plugged them with some PVC type caps that fit perfect, installed with 3Bond and clamps. Most, if not all boots for larger carbs don't even have the nipples for the tube. I detected NO difference with or without the bottle.

I suggest inspecting them VERY CLOSELY for cracks forming, with bottle out, stick finger in and bend looking for signs of cracking.

JMHO, your results may, and will vary.

Reactions: Awk08
oh yea cpming on mon $1100
j arm shee
extrs set of rear tires on rims
set of 4 sand tires on wheels[gonna sell]
ported
cool head
tors delete
Toomey piped
v force reeds
wiseco pro lites
extended swinger
billet bumper and nerfs
k&ns
and more

If you ride in dirt you will hate that extended swinger! I hate my stock one so I bought a lone star -1 with roundhouse carrier. I can not stand a bike that spins tires all the time. Waste of money in mods and wears tires fast. Spinning ain't winning!

If it has stock length j arms on there and you want to go wider in the future, I don't think anyone makes them anymore. you will have to buy a newer a arm frame and convert everything over. Just adding my two cents...lol