blastersharpe

Aug 26, 2013
hi there guys

i got a 2005 blsster here in the uk
reading up on the net how easy it is to fit a banshee axle

so i go get one and its too thick :(
wont go in the carrier
tryed the shee sprocket and disc carrier on my blaster axle and its too big
(thought i would tr this just too see if i was doing something wrong)

but i wasnt
i dont get it
is a uk shee different to a us shee or something ?
please help me out guys

thanks

all blaster and banshee axles are interchangeable.
being your blaster already has the hydro rear brakes, it should swap right in using either set of sprocket/brake hubs.
only using a shee axle in pre 03 blasters require the shee brake hub/disc

the tusk/g-force blaster/shee axles are one in the same and even carry the same part #
just provide a different gain in width between the 2

gotta be something your doing wrong

i thought i was doing something wrong aswell thats why i tryed the shee sprocket and disk carrier on my blaster axle and you could wobble them about :s
strange one..do you know if there different in the us to the uk shees?

Post a pic of what you're working with. Is it a stock Blaster carrier? Stock Banshee axle? Where did it come from?

had it off a mate that has a few banshee axles and they were all to big to fit :(
ye its a stock blaster carrier and stock shee axle
iv given it back now only because my head was going lol
i know there wider which it was but it was too think to go in the carrier it would only slide up to where the two big nuts go on then it wouldnt go any further

i swapped my 06 blaster axle out for a banshee axle. everything fit great. get a caliper and measure that banshee axle where it fits the bearings and do the same with the blaster axle. post the results here so we know. maybe put them side by side and take a pic and post it so we can see whats going on. also, i'd almost bet my life that there is no difference in size on a uk banshee axle.

Last edited:
i swapped my 06 blaster axle out for a banshee axle. everything fit great. get a caliper and measure that banshee axle where it fits the bearings and do the same with the blaster axle. post the results here so we know. maybe put them side by side and take a pic and post it so we can see whats going on. also, i'd almost bet my life that there is no difference in size on a uk banshee axle.

Ok cheers
Ill get the axle back and let you guys know ASAP its puddled my head haha

Thanks guys