banshee 2 into 1 carb?

PROMISE won't part her out..i don't know what i was thinking...wish it was warmer or i had a garage. I would like to do top end but like larry said if it ain't broke don't fix it. So for now i will ride and enjoy..

mine is also gettin close to a rebuild, once it gets cold i have to kick it a while but one it starts it runs fine, smokes a lil more now and fouls plugs more often but still has plenty of power. i was guna build mine while it was cold and we were slow at the shop but ive been doin my blaster and friends blaster, and now gettin ready to do a kfx 400, but ive got my other cyclinders and head polished and cleaned up and ready to be bored and hopefully will have it done before summer. and my friend bought a 79 mx 100 yesterday that he wants me to start on, so much to do and not enough time in the day!

Yeah i hear ya on the time thing. I just moved do the quads are kinda on the back burner... cutting wood splitting wood(by hand) stacking wood.painting, etc.etc.. seems to never end.... holy crap.its snowing out right now.... nice...sorry i gotta run takin the blue blasty out for a little ride.i love riding in the snow.specially on the road..lol.. .im looking for one of those big car port things.like a garage but there made of metal so when i move again i can take it with me..i rent so i don't want to build a garage or a huge shed n take the chance of losing it.i just want a dry n some what warm place to work on things other than the living room or attic lol.. I'm a N.Y.red neck however that figures out lol......not enough snow for the sled but just enough for the blasty... maybe the shee..hmmmmmm.. n.m i got no premix for the shee.. so blasty it is..

mine is also gettin close to a rebuild, once it gets cold i have to kick it a while but one it starts it runs fine, but still has plenty of power. smokes a lil more now and fouls plugs more often !

If you are fouling plugs it may pay to check your float level, and the jetting!

blaaster, theyre good i checked em a while back, and it has the jets that came with my toomey kit, i set it all up for our temp and elevation when i got it. i know its foulin plugs more cuz the rings a wearing, the comp is starting to get low i can feel it when i kick it, havent checked it yet but plan to soon, and ive been mixing the oil a lil thicker to jus to give a lil piece of mind. so thats not helping the plugs either.

blaaster, theyre good i checked em a while back, and it has the jets that came with my toomey kit, i set it all up for our temp and elevation when i got it. i know its foulin plugs more cuz the rings a wearing, the comp is starting to get low i can feel it when i kick it, havent checked it yet but plan to soon, and ive been mixing the oil a lil thicker to jus to give a lil piece of mind. so thats not helping the plugs either.

Bad call, extra oil leans out the AFR, causes extra combustion chamber heat, resulting in extra piston wear.

Changing from 32:1 to 25:1 demands at least a size larger main jet, it will smoke more because of the extra oil, but will put you on the borderline of detonation.

Do a plug chop to confirn the jetting.

Adding more oil to premix will only make matters worse, at 32:1 the motor gets enough oil no matter how badly the rings are worn.

Lubrication is supplied by oil dropping out of suspension, pooling in the case and being splashed around by moving parts.
Too much oil will only be passed up the transfers with the charge of fuel, to be burnt or expelled. A plug may not be able to handle the excess oil and will foul.

Add extra oil to the premix and be prepared for trouble.

ok, didnt really think of it that way, makes sense, maybe i can get it back up here at the end of the week and do a comp check jus to see where its really at and plug chop, thanks.