Baja 1000 Race

i would race lone style... set up my pit points, and put gas and tires, and spare parts it an area, and when i gget there in the raace, i would do the work myself and get out..... and its such an aesome movie!!!! i still love it!!!

than i would carry a sattle bag on with with gas and tires..... lmao... naaa u buy an big metal box, put everything in it, and tie it to a tree or something and lock.... as long as it works, itss gooood

this would be my weapon of choice, but with a baja setup of course

18f213.jpg

You also are required to PURCHASE fuel from the Baja 1000 organization. If you are caught using non sanctioned fuel , your entire race is DQ'd . I've had the same thought , leave fuel and tires somewhere hidden and use a GPS to locate it . But yeah anything left in the mexico desert is gonna be gone unless you bury it at night and leave 3 pitts chained on top of it . With some planning its not that big of a deal . Just gotta be dedicated to the dream .

Brotip #1
There is a 99% chance you are awesome .
Act like it .

You also are required to PURCHASE fuel from the Baja 1000 organization. If you are caught using non sanctioned fuel , your entire race is DQ'd . I've had the same thought , leave fuel and tires somewhere hidden and use a GPS to locate it . But yeah anything left in the mexico desert is gonna be gone unless you bury it at night and leave 3 pitts chained on top of it . With some planning its not that big of a deal . Just gotta be dedicated to the dream .

Brotip #1
There is a 99% chance you are awesome .
Act like it .
Yea well I think we can think of something..... Evan tho it's a life deeeam