Bad bogging

Ew. No. Gross.
Sealed really tight.as for pipes i agree with Larry.there are alot better options than the stock head pipe to make more power, repacking silencers is one of the first things i do when getting a new to me bike.

Unless you’re making an up pipe for water holes, a well sealed pipe with stock silencer, which fits most aftermarket pipes, is worth considering, IMHO
OR a downward facing elbow, plus make sure the packing is good
Sealed really tight.as for pipes i agree with Larry.there are alot better options than the stock head pipe to make more power, repacking silencers is one of the first things i do when getting a new to me bike.

I agree, but I've always been wary about aftermarket headers, but this isn't for my quad.
My buddy Dillon (who I seem to mention a lot on here) has a pretty hacked exhaust. Someone decided to put a full FMF system on his, but cut the top part of the header and slid over the stock flanged part. Why someone tried to Mickey-Mouse a FMF is beyond me.
I'll try to snag a picture this weekend when I work on it...again.

Your leaving alot of power behind using stock exhaust.
I've got no complaints with it on mine, but that's also because it's 100% free of leaks.
I'm 265 lbs and my stock Blaster hauls me around pretty good. That's why I keep the bike for faster stuff.
Plus I like knowing that I may have the only stock Blaster around my area.

I've got no complaints with it on mine, but that's also because it's 100% free of leaks.
I'm 265 lbs and my stock Blaster hauls me around pretty good. That's why I keep the bike for faster stuff.
Plus I like knowing that I may have the only stock Blaster around my area.
You got a point there.very seldom see a stock blaster.me im kinda anti stock. I try to get alittle moer power out of everything:rolleyes:

I have o leaks anywhere on mine also.but i did a complete rebuild last January.leak free exhaust is important.

You got a point there.very seldom see a stock blaster.me im kinda anti stock. I try to get alittle moer power out of everything:rolleyes:
Oh believe me, I love throwing large sums of money at whatever I own to make it my own. Shoot, I dumped about $10,000 into my old VW Passat because, you know, "racecar."
But yeah, when I did my rebuild, I made sure I replaced all my studs, bolts, and gaskets. I can bomb a puddle and nothing happens, even sink it above the exhaust.

Oh believe me, I love throwing large sums of money at whatever I own to make it my own. Shoot, I dumped about $10,000 into my old VW Passat because, you know, "racecar."
But yeah, when I did my rebuild, I made sure I replaced all my studs, bolts, and gaskets. I can bomb a puddle and nothing happens, even sink it above the exhaust.
Speed cost for sure.but its fun