AXLE STRENGTH CHART

Just as a tidbit of info. BAC Technologies here in Ohio sells Carbon Fiber Axles that weigh about 7.5lbs. They seems legit to me......HOWEVER....being carbon fiber....it's not cheap. About $630 for those that are EPIC serious about getting an axle. They don't make any SPECIFICALLY for the Blaster, however, they do make it for the Banshee so it might work....not sure.
Carbon Fiber ATV Axles by BAC Technologies Ltd.

dominator 2 axle here and still straight lol
https://www.magicracing.com/extras/popups/axlestrength.pdf

261673_2124755316461_1173210030_2514581_2576475_n.jpg

Could someone put on the stock axle strength in a graph, is the g force at least stronger than the stock axle? im looking at one and was just wondering?

I have a good question. I see all the axles on the chart. How do these axles that are on the chart compare to the the stock axles. Really!!! The bends! Wait. Is the length of the stock axle make a differance. I know shorter is stronger...

Shorter isnt really stronger, just less likely to bend

Just as a tidbit of info. BAC Technologies here in Ohio sells Carbon Fiber Axles that weigh about 7.5lbs. They seems legit to me......HOWEVER....being carbon fiber....it's not cheap. About $630 for those that are EPIC serious about getting an axle. They don't make any SPECIFICALLY for the Blaster, however, they do make it for the Banshee so it might work....not sure.
Carbon Fiber ATV Axles by BAC Technologies Ltd.

thats sweet but too much $$$