AXLE STRENGTH CHART

heh i just got an adjustable g-force and i tell ya right now its all ill need.. cuz i paid 200 for the +4 axle, a renthal swingarm, the hubs, and chain.. plus shipping:=D and it looks brand new

i have had the durablue eliminater axle for almost 4 years and i race and mine is still not bent :):):):):):):):):) it takes a lot of my abuse...i hit a 40' tabletop and over shot it and landed in a wheelie and i got hurt more then thr blaster did

bump, I know the idea of it sounds ridiculous and it's probably not true but it'd be crazy...

On my race bikes i run lsrs and dominators., It dont matter what u have its gonna break if u race hard enough but anyway they adjust like this . look at ur rear hub not from the outside from the inside where it goes up against the axle u will see 2 like collars on each side if u take them off the hub goes more against the axle thus narrowing up your rear end

heres a picture of my old 450r if u look in the inside of the left rear rim u can kinda see em. very simple.
100_5572.jpg

Yeah that is RPM's ad. Its true. They do have the strongest axle (Dominator 2). I've had the 1 and 2 in my yfz and well the 1 lasted a while.. well until i overcleared a big triple and landed on 1 wheel lol. I had the Durablue eliminator in the blasty and it did its job well too. No complaints out of the 2 and it has taken some rough landings

the G-Force is stonger than the stock axle right?
and will it fit stock rims, and all other stuff, i looked at this
Find G-Force Axle Yamaha Banshee Raptor 660 Blaster Warranty on eBay Global Buying, with worldwide deals on items in all your top categories
i need a new axle, mine was terrifying bended and just bended abith back so it was rideable till i get new, i cant affor an expensive one atm, got more to repair

PS: i like jumping(in a track i use to be at)

*EDIT* by adjustable, will it be possible to get it at the stock width? as i dont have spacers in front i dont want it wider behind

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I agree with all the numbers , but from past personal experience you cant beat a LSR or a Dominator II axle. I favor the LSR axle on the YFZ450 more because it is lighter.

KB Motorsports

No.

Assuming these are both made from the same materail the x-33 would not be stronger. Something that is hollow is never stronger than something that is solid. It's just stronger for it's weight.

the x-33 is stronger then the eliminator. The ends of the x-33 are hollow or as durablue calls it "rifled". The axle also doesn't taper down towards the hubs like a normal axle. That was the reason that I purchased the x-33 for that quad because I bent an lsr axle

Take a 1" solid round bar and take another 1" round bar and put a 0.25" hole all the way through it. Assuming the material of each bar is the same the solid one will be stronger. The hollow one will have a higher strength to weight ratio though.

the X-33 axle is stronger than the eliminator. the X-33 is not hallow all the way through. Its also much larger in diameter, the hallowed area is in the end where the hubs mount and they use a splineless pin set up. a buddie has one on his warrior, i have the eliminator on my 330R duner and never have had a problem. really like being able to adjust the width, although at 50" in the rear makes for some tight areas in treeshot areas.

I have a good question. I see all the axles on the chart. How do these axles that are on the chart compare to the the stock axles. Really!!! The bends! Wait. Is the length of the stock axle make a differance. I know shorter is stronger...