AXLE STRENGTH CHART

boy you really start to see why they say " you get what you pay for " when your talking about the difference between gforce and all others huh?

Sorta does look that way... lol. But for the common rider a g force shouldn't bend. If you don't race and don't take big jumps it wont bend.

yeah but at 14,000 LB load the G-force is bent less than the durablue eliminator at 0.525 and the lonestar axcalibar at 0.520 and they both cost more than the G-force

doesn't that just make you wanna go out and get a G-Force axle and put it to the test, eh

I have never heard of a dominator II, they must be pricey....

Who did the tests, and where they done on the Blaster versions? What was the width of the axle? You would need some nice equipment to test that. It looked like durablue's and dominator's were all the magicracing sells.

That is the same chart that is on Dominators ad.You will see it in Dirt wheels on there ads.pg.260 April 08 issue.Maybe true but I don't know if I believe it.

Old thread but I do have a dominator II and it's very very durable. Expensive as well too, but they have a lifetime warranty if you ever find something to bend it with.

I also heard this while reading about it a while ago, somebody said you can adjust them from +4 down to +2, sound possible? Advice would be helpful as I don't see anything on my dominator that looks adjustable..:">

bump, I know the idea of it sounds ridiculous and it's probably not true but it'd be crazy...

I also heard this while reading about it a while ago, somebody said you can adjust them from +4 down to +2, sound possible? Advice would be helpful as I don't see anything on my dominator that looks adjustable..:">

was thinking of getting the adjustable g-force and wondering how that would work

no aluminum axles are only typicly for drags, but companys do sell them for drags