are these the norman420 spindles you guys use?

caseywoods5

Jul 18, 2010
Mc Roberts, Kentucky
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yama...ors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a99bc5bc

i found these spindles from norman420 and was wondering if they were what i should use on my A/M a-arms. the spindles i am running right now are just banshee spindles that i drilled out to fit and they have a slight wobble to them so i want to find spindles made to fit A/M a-arms before i ruin mine. these norman420 spindles i found look like they use the pinch joint on a stock a-arm and i don't think that would work. if these aren't right could you guys give me a link to the correct spindles?

Last edited by a moderator:
thats them, thats why he has them listed for 90-02, pinch bolt on top,
and threaded ball joint stem on the bottom,

the 88-89 ones have pinch bolts top and bottom

thats them, thats why he has them listed for 90-02, pinch bolt on top,
and threaded ball joint stem on the bottom,

the 88-89 ones have pinch bolts top and bottom

but my +2+1 A/M a-arms use a threaded joint top and bottom and i need to know what spindles to use on them. are you saying that these would work? i thought where the top on these norman420 spindles used a pinch joint that they wouldn't work where mine uses 2 threaded joints.

well no then they will not work, you'll need to contact norman on here and he will set you straight
message him, he always gets back to me asap, usually the same day

and what brand A/M arms are you running ????

well no then they will not work, you'll need to contact norman on here and he will set you straight
message him, he always gets back to me asap, usually the same day

and what brand A/M arms are you running ????

not positive right off because i got my arms off ebay for 150 dollars, the guy thought they were stock arms. here are pics i found on yahoo of some blaster arms called magnum's

http://www.partsforatvs.com/data/shopcart7/image_db/standarda-arms.jpg

both the top and bottom are threaded joints on them. i can get some pics of my arms if need be. let me know. and what is norman's profile name on here?

what is norman's profile name on here?

ah....norman420

ask norman, he'll know what to do, worst case is you'll need to get pinch bolt balls for the tops ????
what do the 03+ arms use on top, pinch or threaded ????

ah....norman420

ask norman, he'll know what to do, worst case is you'll need to get pinch bolt balls for the tops ????
what do the 03+ arms use on top, pinch or threaded ????

the 03+ use pinch on top, same as my 02 did with the stock arms and spindles. and i sent norman a message, just waiting on a reply. and is it possible to switch from threaded to pinch joint?

i bet yfz 450 spindles would fit those right. they are threaded for both ends.

really? these banshee ones are threaded on both ends but the holes were just slightly too small. i have been talking to norman420 and he said i could send him my spare set of banshee spindles and one of my ball joints off my a-arm and he would ream it out for me. do you think the yfz spindles would be better or just send them to him?

IMO if hes not gonna charge a whole lot i would send em to norman and have peace of mind knowing he can get them to fit just right versus guessing whether yfz spindles will work.

yeah he isn't charging me alot, he told me he'd do $25 + shipping back to me. so as soon as i talk it over with mom i'm going to get them sent out to him. i want them to fit perfect rather than wobble like they do right now where i just drilled them.