Anyone interested in a Graydon Proline pipe?

phil

Aug 30, 2012
Vancouver, Wa
I have a hand coned graydon proline right bend pipe for sale if anyone is interested, and local around the portland or area... face to face sale only, pics are in my other thread. Shoot me some good offers

your "face to face sale only", unwillingness to ship, is going to really limit those interested.

Yea, I figured that... but have had a bad experience with selling on ebay and paypal sided with them. So, not willing to risk it with scammers.. unfortunately. But! If a member wanted it and could find someone local to pick it up and ship to them, that would work. I just want whoever buys it to see the quality and condition ( excellent btw) before buying it.

Yea, I figured that... but have had a bad experience with selling on ebay and paypal sided with them. So, not willing to risk it with scammers.. unfortunately. But! If a member wanted it and could find someone local to pick it up and ship to them, that would work. I just want whoever buys it to see the quality and condition ( excellent btw) before buying it.
You are trying to sell the pipe and want people to have to find someone else to go look at it, buy it, then ship it to someone else. Sounds like a lot of running around for this so called rare pipe. If you are only wiloing to meet in person then make a post on your local CL and sell it. Lots more scammers there bud. Be willing to ship it or end this useless thread of ball tugging.

Yea I still have it, haven't even listed it on craigslist yet.. sry for the late reply, I don't get on here too much. Shoot me a pm if you want

Yes sir! Its listed on Craigslist local to me. Not sure why the forum didn't notify me that you commented... ? Feel free to shoot me a pm
Can’t send pm. You have to send to me first.

Can’t send pm. You have to send to me first.

Haha! I can't figure it out on my phone either!! Lol. I thought you'd just click the name and =send message! Dang! What'd they do to these forums!!!!

JLG, Are you local to the nw ohio, se michigan area?

Haha! I can't figure it out on my phone either!! Lol. I thought you'd just click the name and =send message! Dang! What'd they do to these forums!!!!

JLG, Are you local to the nw ohio, se michigan area?
Are still only wanting to do an in person only buy?

Mostly yes, have had a bad experience with ebay and paypal, and that was all it took for me...! Where ya located?
I located in New Mexico. If you change your mind let me know. How much are you selling the pipe for?