anyone in MO hear of moonlite racing

TopTechKid27

Mar 5, 2009
St.Louis MO
me and a buddy went out to the shootin range today and on our way there i saw a sign like a mile away from the range that said "moonlite racing 600 acres open to atv, dirtbikes and 4x4 open every day". ive never see the sign there befor and was wondering if anyone in MO has heard of it. its located about 12 miles outside of sullivan on hwy A

Its been there for at least a year. Never been there even though I think its only about 20 miles from me. Had a buddy go there a couple months ago but forgot to ask him what it was like. There # is (636) 629-0223.

ya i got it i was ganna call them and see if i can get more info. can you see if you can talk to your buddy about it and see what he thought of it. its alot closer then st joe

I've taken the jeep there great trails there for that. I think it would be fun on the blaster. As soon as I get my rear breaks together I'm going to take it out there.

my first non-introduction post-

Yeah ive got a buddy who goes there often, I guess its a great time and 10 bucks for quad entry, 15 for 4x4 truck/jeeps/rigs. ill be there soon to try out my new bike when it gets running