anyone from philly

also jersey like hamalton theres a campground out there thats like 20 bucks a rider you go out there with a few heads then it gets cheaper but also a good place to ride hey theres another sight that has all philly or mainly pa riders on it check that joint out its called powersportscommunity.com its basicly alot of philly cats places to ride events and what not i have rode with over 20 riders at one time that sh*t was crazy fun but it mostly be like 5 or 10 of us. but this sight is the one to get ya blaster rippen like it should

i just read your post not sure if thats what its called i call it the limrick power plant because that is exactly what its next to its the only power plant in limerick if you have ever been to limerick outlets you cant miss the power plant you can see it from i would like to say thats highway420

yeah there's a few spots out that way to ride im not too big on going that far to ride . but there's any abandon industrial park that's huge not far from limrick power plant , and just across the creek theres an abandon town that's called frickslock that looks like something from the hills have eyes .

yeah iv been to linefield park that spots ok oh what about cobbs creek right here in the city thats a nice little ride you be riding on the walking path for a little but there is alot of little dippy spots to get up in some trails

yeah most of the places i go are at least 25minuts to 2hrs even as far as hatfield maccoy i try to go out there once a yr that spot is crazy theres somthing for evryone out there but never really found to many places like right here in philadelphia besides the street and i dont like to ride the streets unless its snowing outside i got a street bike to ride on the streets atvs are basicly for the woods and thats were i keep mine

iv never been to trevos befor i thought i was out there but when i looked it up nope never been there thats only 10 miles from me like a 20 minute drive whats that joint like is it a big place any tabletops or jumps or is it straight trails

are you on here on the regular im about to step out for a couple hrs but ima get back on here later like i said befor i can probley help you with your chain but not the carreir get back at me about the chain if you want it

theres a bunch of stuff in trevose . we ride from redlion rd all the way down to trevose . theres a few jumps alot of hill climbs and a bunch of technical stuff. theres more than there was three years ago and ive only been out once since i got the blaster so i gotta do some exploring . im thinking of going out saturday or sunday. theres usually like 8 of us that go out only two blasters tho

yeah my wifes blaster is the only blaster in the squad i ride a 660 and yfz450 my kids got bikes too the little cheap nock of joints except the dirt bikes my daughters has a little 50 nock off dirt bike and my sone has a yamaha 80 dirt bike and i got a yamaha 125 dirt bike but they the summer toys i really dont ride them doring the winter straight four wheelers but i had let my causin hold the wife bike and the little bastered blew it up i just did a complete rebuild on the motor and just got done the break in proses now i want to get it out there to ride