anyone from philly

Trevose isn't bad at all pretty fun . we usually park in Philadelphia and ride down through the woods and tracks to trevose , stopping at some play spots along the way . Its more than enough fun for a day of riding and its minutes from my house

Hey noob here just bought a bone stock 06 blaster and am looking for some people to ride with I live in Penndel behind forced acceleration,the Atv store,the only place I've ridden so far is the 20 acres on my family farm in Hershey

Trevose isn't bad at all pretty fun . we usually park in Philadelphia and ride down through the woods and tracks to trevose , stopping at some play spots along the way . Its more than enough fun for a day of riding and its minutes from my house

Cool, I would like to discuss further bro, by all means, hear about it but never gotta chance to check it out. Can ya help me out???
I live in Havertown/Springfield area, 15 min from philly airport, etc. usually move my bike via my small landscape trailer and my ford ranger pickup, say the word...

@636......hook up with techblaster, he's a riot to ride with !!!!!

no problem bro . id be out riding right now if it wasnt for needing a chain and carrier bearings . Ever seen a clip on master link that almost looks like the pins are grinded so it wont come off with out destroying the link?

no problem bro . id be out riding right now if it wasnt for needing a chain and carrier bearings . Ever seen a clip on master link that almost looks like the pins are grinded so it wont come off with out destroying the link?

No, but it can be easily removed. Grinded, popped, etc.
let me know if ya need some help bro, we are close, no doubt...

yeah its not even worth it to buy another link because the orings on the whole chain are dried out pretty bad . im waiting on selling a few things before i get a new chain and what not pretty sure i may need a sprocket hub too as thats got play in it also. trying to get rid of this stock exhaust i got laying around collecting dust

I do not have a sprocket hub laying around, actually just gave one away to a bud. I may have a stock length chain, you still at std length?? I know i have a few good masters, let me know if I can help you out.

yup im still stock length so that would be great if u could help me out . By any chance do you know of a local place to get carrier bearings ? mcc wanted like 75 bucks for a set with seals which is steep right now since i have a 2 month old son.

Try Joe's cycles (formerly cycle city yamaha) on West Chester Pike in Broomall, they usually have it all and good prices...

you was looking for places to ride limrick mall you know were that is if you see the power plant then just follow i think the road is called evergreen when you go down it you will find a trail for trucks go down trail till the bridge you will most likley see other trucks parked there good place to ride just stay away from the power plant they dont play that they will straight lock you up but you would see what im mean theres signs posted were to stay out but if you stay away from there then u will have absolutly no problems also what you know about hazalton or tower city shoot theres a ton of places to ride besides the trashport that place will have like 10 plugs up in ya tire

you was looking for places to ride limrick mall you know were that is if you see the power plant then just follow i think the road is called evergreen when you go down it you will find a trail for trucks go down trail till the bridge you will most likley see other trucks parked there good place to ride just stay away from the power plant they dont play that they will straight lock you up but you would see what im mean theres signs posted were to stay out but if you stay away from there then u will have absolutly no problems also what you know about hazalton or tower city shoot theres a ton of places to ride besides the trashport that place will have like 10 plugs up in ya tire

are you talking about frickslock? did you ever ride linfield industral park?