anyone ever seen a stator cover gasket style case saver?

amartin_72

Mar 23, 2014
Madison WI
I seen one on youtube but too hard to put link here with my phone. Theory is, you make a 3/16" plate cut to the shape of the gasket with a case saver added and sandwich it between left case and stator cover this style would be easier for me to diy since i have plasma cutter access.

Any reason they arent more po. ular?

Last edited:
I had a stator cover mounted case saver made by a former member, could never get it to seal correctly.

Blasterfreek case saver is what he means.

i had it, seemed to work fine, although i never snapped a chain

i never drove in water more than touching the rims, so that wasnt a problem for me

i dont have any picture of that one sorry.

this is the one KOR makes - 14 tooth sprocket in that

My blasterfreek case saver does not seal at all, was a good concept, but threw kens on and just total fitment n design overall... Now with stock stator cover being plastic minor mods. But with my billet stator cover it does not clear, a slight bend where the drive sprocket is and its golden. Issue with ILR billet cover is stock gasket doesnt mold correctly to the shape since its not thin plastic so its a pain to take off to change sprocket.. i am currently in prototype stage designing colored injection molded stator covers that will clear KORs case savers, utilize ability to seal correctly AND have a removable access panel for easy sprocket access

Reactions: Herpderplol
Yes been talked about many times, billet ones cost way too much to manufacture and ppl say they will pay n want them ect, ect than the thousands are invested and ounce again im stuck with yet another part only 3 ppl bought ... Im actually talking with another member about designing some billet ones and he may be able to get them made without the upfront investment that i would need if i went threw with it. Problem is ppl dont like to spend money with. Alot of things on the blaster, too many budget builds lol this stuff isnt cheap to manufacture.

The colored plastics, just to get my master n forms is a couple hundred than the material for each one made is. Alot, than i really want to do full clear covers in tinted colors and translucents but just the material to put out one is so much than your scratchin your head like... Do i realy want to spend this for a stator cover?