Any one ever used these tires: ARTRAX MXT-R?

Very popular tread pattern for MX and dirt riding with that extra bit of tread on the wall for grip when sideways.

I have not used them, but would not hesitate to give them a try.

They got good reviews. The only thing I don't like about them is that its a 2 ply tire. If you ride rough trails with rocks, these are not your best tire.

Yeah I bought a set to just haven't put them on yet watiing to get my jug back an mount my +3 swinger.. let me no how they do myusername runs them so you can ask him to.

heres the pics..... they look good, and are pretty tough for 2ply..... havent got to try them tho, cause etd messed p on mounting them... ill post when i run I:I

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 533
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 842
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 597
nice man you got any pics with the tires on the bike?

not yet. like i said, eyd f*cked up the mountings, and the first time i went there, they dident fully seat the tire on the rim, so it was leaking, and the second time, they somehow have half the tire on the rim, like its only haf on. i put the tires on, but never took a pic, cause i have to take them all off and have them redone....(note to self, never go to etd!) lol owell. hopwfully i will have my new acilencer and the tires on by weds. i will probs have pics up by thursday the latest I:I

looks sweet! That decided it, I am getting those tires for my new build I am doing. Let us know how they preform when you get them on an set.

ok got them on!!!!! i also rode it arond my garage, and the tires rip!!!!! there awesome! tho i have no idea how the wear is or anything yet

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 485
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 518
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 717
they look sweet! I think these tires just might be the pair I get! Have some more rep for more pics lol