Amazon carb

Screenshot_20200606-203559.png

Do you still have original carb? Keep it .
Your best bet is to clean original carb. The Chinese carbs are junk and ussualy the internal parts are wrong for the blaster engine. Have to be careful wrong jetting kills topends fast. Do you still have oem carb?

The Communist Chinese are artists when it comes to copyright infringement. They DGAF. That coil looks exactly like the one that came with a Foreman CDI

LMAO there seems to be a lot of this going around lately :D I just wish people would understand that $50 for a carb, coil, plug and top end kit is just not right. I mean I spend $100 plus on just a piston without gaskets or wrist pin bearing.

Actually come to find out that fleebay and amazon apparently sell fake NGK spark plugs as well and they can definitely destroy an engine. I found this out on a customers bike recently that I’m currently working on, on the side. He had brought it to me (crf250f) saying that it only had four hours on it and that it sounds like something was bouncing around. Well when I tore it down I found that the insulator of the plug had broke off and fell into the engine and just destroyed it :eek:

I told him what I found and he said he had just bought a whole box off of fleebay, I asked if I could see them. Well when I received one I had a look then decided to do a quick search on the web to see if maybe NGK had a recall or something, well sure enough they had a bulletin on there site saying to watch for fakes and sure enough that’s what he had. It actually caught me off guard because to be honest this was the first time I even knew that there were fakes out there. It was an almost perfect copy and only little things set them apart.

I now only get my plugs directly from the supplier or a cycle shop.

Wow now the fake plugs! Why buy plugs off ebay anyway? What's next fake 2t oil?

Exactly, it’s like it never ends. To be honest, if you buy something from eBay and it’s new then nine times out of ten it’s a Chinese product.

Apparently many of people buy plugs in bulk off of eBay and amazon, actually most of my friends do just that, but after I found all of this out, they will only be getting there plugs from cycle shops.

Exactly, it’s like it never ends. To be honest, if you buy something from eBay and it’s new then nine times out of ten it’s a Chinese product.

Apparently many of people buy plugs in bulk off of eBay and amazon, actually most of my friends do just that, but after I found all of this out, they will only be getting there plugs from cycle shops.
I buy plugs in bulk to. But my local napa store carrys them. It's like $2 a plug. For the same plug the stealership charges 4 or $5. They copy everything. Guess patents don't apply for the Chinese?

@Slydog Apparently you are correct with the patents don’t apply to the Chinese. My dealership only charge $2.60 a plug and if I buy a box they give me $6.00 off, so maybe my dealer is a bit nicer then yours.

Actually my local Advance auto and Napa carries them as well.

Reactions: Slydog
@Slydog Apparently you are correct with the patents don’t apply to the Chinese. My dealership only charge $2.60 a plug and if I buy a box they give me $6.00 off, so maybe my dealer is a bit nicer then yours.

They must be nicer.

They copy it then use inferior materials to make it. It's a slap in the face to the original company. Who's name might be on it

Reactions: blaster7
Exactly, they don’t care who they hurt in the process. The last thing they have going on in there heads is someone bolting them up and blowing there engine. It’s all about money to them and they know just how many poor innocent people out there will actually fall for these copies because of price and ease of not having to repair there originals. I really hope that those who are new to dirt bikes/atv’s and Blasters in general see all of this and start to catch on and avoid China parts like the plague. When in doubt toss it out.

Exactly, they don’t care who they hurt in the process. The last thing they have going on in there heads is someone bolting them up and blowing there engine. It’s all about money to them and they know just how many poor innocent people out there will actually fall for these copies because of price and ease of not having to repair there originals. I really hope that those who are new to dirt bikes/atv’s and Blasters in general see all of this and start to catch on and avoid China parts like the plague. When in doubt toss it out.
Like that cheap sparkplug.save 50cents and trash a top end. That's gotta hurt

Precisely, I know he learned his lesson the hard way on the crf, he had a $2800 bill for a two dollar plug. Then again he has quite a bit of money but still it’s gotta hurt.

Precisely, I know he learned his lesson the hard way on the crf, he had a $2800 bill for a two dollar plug. Then again he has quite a bit of money but still it’s gotta hurt.
He isn't going to have money doing that. Save 2 spend 2500 to fix what the 2 did to your motor. Did he know they were not authentic plugs

Nope, he had no clue they were fakes. Actually it’s pretty funny because his father is a big time farmer and he races bikes for fun on the side, his father has owned nothing but Honda and swears there the most reliable bikes ever made, well at least that was until they purchased that crf250r new. It has had nothing but issues and they actually try to take care of it, to the point that he actually changes the oil and air filter every ride and shims valves every two. He’s had the bike rebuilt a total of three times from bottom to top within the time he has owned it.

I’ll stick to Yamaha thank you.

Nope, he had no clue they were fakes. Actually it’s pretty funny because his father is a big time farmer and he races bikes for fun on the side, his father has owned nothing but Honda and swears there the most reliable bikes ever made, well at least that was until they purchased that crf250r new. It has had nothing but issues and they actually try to take care of it, to the point that he actually changes the oil and air filter every ride and shims valves every two. He’s had the bike rebuilt a total of three times from bottom to top within the time he has owned it.

I’ll stick to Yamaha thank you.
Agreed. Can't go wrong with yamaha haven't owned a Honda. Dirtbike since the 80's

Reactions: blaster7