am i only 1 n here from this state?

jar1zx

Feb 27, 2008
I am in south west part of AR. 60 miles from texarkana and about same from OK. any one close by

Well, I got the NE corner then. I'm in Blytheville ( 3 miles from MO, 5 miles from TN ). Kinda funny how everyone's about as far apart as you can get and still be in the state.
There's an off-road park in Hot Springs, Paraguld, and a l-o-n-g sand bar on the river in Russellville.

Well, I got the NE corner then. I'm in Blytheville ( 3 miles from MO, 5 miles from TN ). Kinda funny how everyone's about as far apart as you can get and still be in the state.
There's an off-road park in Hot Springs, Paraguld, and a l-o-n-g sand bar on the river in Russellville.
I'm in the very upper northeast part of Arkansas.
I live in Paragould.

I am from russellville the sand bar here isnt it shut off to atv's i just moved here i was in Jonesboro. But there are the mike's trails just north of Dover on Hwy 7

Lol Blyvegas. That is where i am originally from.

I'm in Texarkana on the Texas side. Where's all the good riding spots besides the usual trails at Albert Pike and Wolf Pen Gap? I'm always looking for good spots. Ya used to could ride about anywhere when I was a kid, but ya know how that goes........