almost done

Thanks. It's a lot stronger, I think, than the original frame. I'm leaning toward orange with black or blue plastic.

4 hours of work today after the delivery driver showed up.
Just need to get them welded up now and order new nets.

Dave they look great. I got lucky like you a picked up a set of these from a Raptor. Looks like you moved the pegs back ?? Was that for clearance reasons or for balance or both,, any details would be appreciated since I will be doing the same in the near future.

They are moved back about two inches. I used the large hole in the stock blaster mount as the pipe mount. I will weld the pipe on in the near future. I'll get more pics tomorrow to show what I'm talking about. Having them back does 2 things for me. one, I will be able to get my riding boots under the shifter much easier and two, the egos maybe better. One other thing, moving the mount location allowed less cutting of the nerf bar. All I had to cut out was the width of the net mount. I will have the net mount welded back on and retain all the webbing. I think I cut a total of an inch and a half off each side. The extra pipe I sliced a section out of it and used it as an inner support.

Here is what I did. I used 2 right mounts. The one being used on the left still needs to be shaped.

Last edited:
Some new to me used rear tires. Came with the lt230. I had the local tire shop dismount them. I mounted them onto my Honda rims myself. I have tire spoons so it made the job easy. The tires, Honda rims and LSR hubs are about 2 pounds lighter than the stock blaster tires rims and hubs.

Reactions: Herpderplol
It isnt, but the picture looks so photoshopped. I don't even know how to photoshop pics. The tires are so clean and the floor is so nasty, just makes it look funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Herpderplol
Ohh crap man the BlastX looks good !! Either you been busy with wrenches or busy with photo shop like said above. :eek: From this angle it looks like that motor belongs there..

Ohh crap man the BlastX looks good !! Either you been busy with wrenches or busy with photo shop like said above. :eek: From this angle it looks like that motor belongs there..
I've been busy. I have no idea how to photoshop...lol I took several pictures and they all came out like that. Even my foot looks funny in the picture.