almost done

blasterboy 2000

Sep 2, 2011
SSPX00342.jpg
almost there:)

just a quick "what not to forget at this point" alignment dots on balancer shaft are lined up, alignment dots on clutch are lined up, and adjust the clutch before you put the cover on! also a little blue threadlock on the retainer nut on the clutch adjustment rod.

550896_386085314804626_232147360_n.jpg
got the motor in was hoping for more pics but phone took a crap. freaking pantech good product right? not but compression on it is crazy. hoping for the heat cylce tommorow

looking good !!!!

my pantech burst treats me right

looking good !!!!

my pantech burst treats me right

i had the pantech breakout so called Verizon's first affordable 4g phone got it for free through bestbuy. but the other day it kept just shutting off randomly and ect then today it wouldn't even turn back on so i booted the biotch across my front yard still havent went out to find it

bars and lights look good,
i forgot to mention...you cannot run both lights at the same time, the wattage is too much for a stock stator, 35 watts each.
the bezels inside make them one flood light, one spot light,
wire the flood to the low beam wire and the spot to the high beam wire, until you get a 75 watt lighting coil, then they can be both run together.

and your gonna luv them oury grips...best vibration absorbing grips out there !!!!

bars and lights look good,
i forgot to mention...you cannot run both lights at the same time, the wattage is too much for a stock stator, 35 watts each.
the bezels inside make them one flood light, one spot light,
wire the flood to the low beam wire and the spot to the high beam wire, until you get a 75 watt lighting coil, then they can be both run together.

and your gonna luv them oury grips...best vibration absorbing grips out there !!!!

already ahead of you on the lights have them wired one high one low. i already love the way they feel on there. and look also nice box they were in lol the tree box:p

already ahead of you on the lights have them wired one high one low. i already love the way they feel on there. and look also nice box they were in lol the tree box:p

my neighbor gave me that tree box, figured you'd wonder WTF ??? I:I

did you keep the custom american flag bar pad i made ??

Bars and lights look good. I want new bars. I hate these stock ones

it took me 2 years to get new bars finally had the chance and jumped on it. the stock are better then what i had i used to have some bars off a bike:eek: but i got my reed cage and got some aims oil and 2 and half gallons of gas just gotta know do you put the gasket then reed cage then another gasket? or would a gasket reed cage then some rtv on the intake boot be ok? also if i dont have a ratio cup. mine got chewed up by my dog and i have 2 and half gallons of gas how much oil do i need? been a year since i premixed i premixed 2 times but that was with a ratio cup.

it took me 2 years to get new bars finally had the chance and jumped on it. the stock are better then what i had i used to have some bars off a bike:eek: but i got my reed cage and got some aims oil and 2 and half gallons of gas just gotta know do you put the gasket then reed cage then another gasket? or would a gasket reed cage then some rtv on the intake boot be ok? also if i dont have a ratio cup. mine got chewed up by my dog and i have 2 and half gallons of gas how much oil do i need? been a year since i premixed i premixed 2 times but that was with a ratio cup.

If you are using stock cage and boot most of the time you need nothing between the stock boot and reed cage! If your using cometic EST gaskets no RTV is required, if stock or paper gaskets best to put a thin film of rtv on each side or use yamabond.

You will need, 10oz for 32:1! four oz per gallon=32:1 I:I

If you are using stock cage and boot most of the time you need nothing between the stock boot and reed cage! If your using cometic EST gaskets no RTV is required, if stock or paper gaskets best to put a thin film of rtv on each side or use yamabond.

You will need, 10oz for 32:1! four oz per gallon=32:1 I:I

well i am ahead i didnt put anything between the boot and cage a mixed useing alittle over 10 oz since it was first start up did my 3 heat cylce and retorq leaked tested it and just got back from my first ride