Alba a arms

Br1zzl3

Oct 5, 2019
So I got my new Alba a arms and when I installed them I have almost no suspension travel anyone know what’s up with this I have 03 and up spindles any help would be awesome thank you

So I got my new Alba a arms and when I installed them I have almost no suspension travel anyone know what’s up with this I have 03 and up spindles any help would be awesome thank you
What is limiting the travel? I think those have stock travel and take the stock shock? Is shock binding?

I haven’t even gotten the shocks in yet and I believe the ball joints are binding I will get some pics to show you

Possibly L/R mixed up?
I tried to upload some pics but it says the files is too big do you know what I need to do to upload the pics i took pics of full droop and full compression of the a arms and if there is something else you want me to take pics of I can I’m just really frustrated with this thank you for your time and thoughts on the matter

I tried to upload some pics but it says the files is too big do you know what I need to do to upload the pics i took pics of full droop and full compression of the a arms and if there is something else you want me to take pics of I can I’m just really frustrated with this thank you for your time and thoughts on the matter
You have to resize the pics.how much travel are you expecting? The stock shock has maybe 4 inches of travel?it's not alot. Wheel travel. Might be 7-9 inches possibly?

I wasn’t expecting more travel but the stock setup has twice as much as the Alba a arms anyway I did figure it out I think I was given the wrong upper ball joints with the a arms

I wasn’t expecting more travel but the stock setup has twice as much as the Alba a arms anyway I did figure it out I think I was given the wrong upper ball joints with the a arms
Are you using the stock spindles

65927EC0-9E29-43B4-B462-D256631FB3CE.jpeg 03C0F50C-6808-4358-8DE1-F52B897DFA70.jpeg The first pic is full compression the second is full droop and when I say full I mean I can’t even force it past these points