Airsal 225 big bore questions

06problemchild

Apr 29, 2018
I’m having a problem gettting this 06 blaster to stay running. It’ll idle for a few seconds and shut off. It take no throttle at all just makes it bog And shut off quicker.
I’ve done the tors delete
Everything is new installed properly. I’m stumped
I’ve pulled the exhaust off and fuel came out of the expansion pipe. Spark plug is wet every time I pull it no pressure coming out the tail pipe. It does have a leak I’m going to copper rtv from the exgaust manifold. Please help

It have an airsal 225 kit
35mm Keihin pwk
Carb has 155main and 50 pilot
Fmf gold series and fmf shorty silencer
Pro design carb adapter
Stock air box
Vforce reeds and cage
Uni airfilter
4 degree time advance key
nology coil and wire

What does the spark look like ? Fat blue or lazy yellow?
Clean air filter? Float level correct?
Leaking exhaust wouldn't cause this problem. Actually just the opposite. Clean all surfaces with brake cleaner, allow RTV to cure 24jhrs before use.make sure coil mount is clean or run ground wire from engine to coil.

What does the spark look like ? Fat blue or lazy yellow?
Clean air filter? Float level correct?
Leaking exhaust wouldn't cause this problem. Actually just the opposite. Clean all surfaces with brake cleaner, allow RTV to cure 24jhrs before use.make sure coil mount is clean or run ground wire from engine to coil.

It’s got blue spark and the air filter is new. I never adjusted the float so I’ll have to find out how that’s done

I got the rtv on the manifold went back to the bike today to start it and It wouldn’t run at all so I took the tail pipe off and tried blowing threw it and I found out mice packed it full with all kinds of sh!t

Reactions: Larry's Shee
:D The old mouse house :eek:
ItlIt do it all the time.
Changed pipes on my son's Banshee and it wouldn't run one one size. Mice used pink insulation, pia to get out.

Glad you got it running.
Give a little report on how it runs, power wise, etc.