a free legal place to ride near philadelphia

636chris

Dec 21, 2011
northeast philadelphia ,pa
anyone know of a place near Philadelphia that's free to ride preferably legal ( by legal the cops wont ticket you). i know trevose is pretty good but where we park which is legal ,you have to cross two streets in your travels and ride thur a neighborhood. The jersey spot near lbi ive posted pictures of is amazing but riding on net about the cops harassing everyone in jersey is telling me to stay clear not to mention it costs me 50 bucks for gas and an hour drive.

shame i really feel for you guys with nowhere to ride..

you should come live in africa...ride where you like!!

Check!

RIMG0914.jpg

RIMG0913.jpg

RIMG0907.jpg

Picture701.jpg

Picture697.jpg

CebetoMazeppa060.jpg

2008-Kei077.jpg

CebetoMazeppa029.jpg

CebetoMazeppa047.jpg

2008-Kei071.jpg

You can have your ridding spot. I can live with getting out ran by a Z400 but it's the Lions I would hate to lose to.lol.

Noticed that the three atv's are running different tread setup for the same terrain.

1. Hard surface.

2. Don't care surface.

3. Soft surface.

Which setup overall seemed the best?

Noticed that the three atv's are running different tread setup for the same terrain.

1. Hard surface.

2. Don't care surface.

3. Soft surface.

Which setup overall seemed the best?

yes you are correct, mine is the one running kenda klaws soft. my cousins blaster has them for hard. My brothers 450 had some funny things that left patterns like batman in sand! he has since changed them

Well terrain is variable as you can see, mostly dry but the river crossings can get very muddy where the soft helps out.

I have since swapped mine around to hard, because they wear better, havent noticed a difference in terms of getting stuck.

shame i really feel for you guys with nowhere to ride..

you should come live in africa...ride where you like!!

Check!

RIMG0913.jpg

In this pic on of those guys has the same tires but trad going the wrong way! EHHH whatever works.

Yes I am jealous!

I was checking out the vids and I have a stupid question ........ Do you have to carry all your gas or are there places to stop & refuel ?

ok slick calm down!! :) 1st pic: Kenda klaws are rotateable, one way for soft compound, the other way for hard compound! DUH!!

2nd Pic: ya pee break, we were looking for a way through the bush and up the brown track on the left hand hill!

3rd Pic: A sleeping bag and a bag of spare jocks, we overnight at our beach cottage:)

I was checking out the vids and I have a stupid question ........ Do you have to carry all your gas or are there places to stop & refuel ?

haha yes, no fuel stations! However, we have a cottage ( Cebe - seen in vids) which we overnight at when we do the long rides, so if we planning a ride, we will take fuel up with us when we go for a weekend or holiday and leave it there.

In some cases i have strapped on a 2l coke bottle with extra fuel, but I have now converted my oil bottle to reserve fuel !

ok slick calm down!! :) 1st pic: Kenda klaws are rotateable, one way for soft compound, the other way for hard compound! DUH!!

2nd Pic: ya pee break, we were looking for a way through the bush and up the brown track on the left hand hill!

3rd Pic: A sleeping bag and a bag of spare jocks, we overnight at our beach cottage:)

AH ha! I actually didn't read the posts after yours when you explained all that!! *smack*

Overnight in africa is scary to me!