99 Blaster oil change HELP! :(

DURAN153

Nov 5, 2011
Hello, I have a 99 yamaha blaster that my dad bought used from a friend. I've been wanting to do an oil change for the longest time cause I don't know if the guy that we bought it from had ever changed the oil on it. I would greatly appreciate if any of you guys could help me with info such as what type of oil I should use and how much I should put in it. Thanks again! :)

Hello, I have a 99 yamaha blaster that my dad bought used from a friend. I've been wanting to do an oil change for the longest time cause I don't know if the guy that we bought it from had ever changed the oil on it. I would greatly appreciate if any of you guys could help me with info such as what type of oil I should use and how much I should put in it. Thanks again! :)

650 ml and http://www.blasterforum.com/general-support-17/oil-52465/

i use yamalube..its not top self but gets the job done.this is the way i change the oil. run your blaster to get the old oil moving..then shut it off..undo the drain plug(be careful because oil is hot)let it sit for like a half hour to fully drain..put the plug back in,torque the bolt..and put 650ml of your new oil in(about 2/3 a container)and your good to go my friend I:I