94 Yamaha blaster will idle but will bog but not rev up.

Joe1247

Mar 31, 2020
I have recently rebuilt my baster and but it back to stock. I unhooked the tors under the hood in the front and I have a 32.5 pilot jet and a 230 main jet. I tried riding it yesterday and it was fine the it lost all power, and would only idle, and if I tried to give it gas it would bog out and stall. What could be wrong. Thank for the help.

I have recently rebuilt my baster and but it back to stock. I unhooked the tors under the hood in the front and I have a 32.5 pilot jet and a 230 main jet. I tried riding it yesterday and it was fine the it lost all power, and would only idle, and if I tried to give it gas it would bog out and stall. What could be wrong. Thank for the help.
Does it have a parking brake switch?

230 main jet?i hope you are running stock exhaust.are you still running the oil injection? What was done on your rebuild?

230 main jet?i hope you are running stock exhaust.are you still running the oil injection? What was done on your rebuild?
It was a reeds that broke that was causing it not to rev. And the only mods is I unhooked the tors, its completely stock. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Slydog