86 DT200 Manual needed! Complete bike obtained No start

Apr 6, 2012
Hey, does anyone have a DT200 manual? I really need the specs to test the cdi, charge and pulse coils.

I also really need a wiring diagram as well. I found one for an 89 but there are some pretty definite differences.

I'm really hoping to do the complete powervalve motor swap into a blaster.

Thanks
Brandon

I saw that but it asks for my credit card number. Not too sure if I want to give that up.

Has anyone else had sucess obtaining a manual?

THanks
brandon

i have looked into this many times, no luck. if you find even a wiring diagram let me or BEST know. i have 2 dt200 bikes one is comletely togeather the other i used for a blaster swap with eliminated PV. id like to strip the pv system off my complete bike and build a good motor for the blaster. i have alot of info on swappin these motors if you need any

im with ya any help on finding a manual would be sweet

Here is another DT125 1988 manual in case the previous link quits:

DT125R Page

The DT125 is very similar to the DT200 and I think you can make the wiring diagram work for you. The UK (England/Britain) models were restricted and didn't have the YPVS (Yamaha Power Valve System) controller in place but other European markets did.

Steve

Hey, does anyone have a DT200 manual? I really need the specs to test the cdi, charge and pulse coils.

I also really need a wiring diagram as well. I found one for an 89 but there are some pretty definite differences.

Thanks
Brandon

Can you post that 89 wiring diagram?

Thanks
Brandon
I know his was along time ago but I have a DT200l wire diagram, I own a 1987 DT200L complete bike dissasembled but everything is there, and a 1995 DT200R and a 06 SE Blaster, Im thinking about doing the DT/Blaster swap

Reactions: Larry's Shee