85 Moto4 200

I have a moto4 225 its a lil bit bigger than the 200 and the suspension isint the best but you cant kill it it is a 86 and the only thing that's ever been done to the motor is I put a set of clutches in it and my dad has owned it synce 86 he bought it usedand he has rode the sh*t out of it and I know iv gave it hell and its still running like a top

Im looking for something for Jon. He's 12. Not ready for a clutch yet.

the blaster is one of the easiest clutched bikes ever to learn on, my son was riding mine @ 12/13 yo.
then later on i bought him a lakota thinking an auto would be better for him, i was wrong and probably lost $ reselling it for the $ i had to put into it, only to get him what i should have in the first place...a blaster.
just my experience

Yeah that was my thought too. Blasters are super easy to ride. He isn't comfortable on it. And it shows. He's never really been on a quad before. an auto would give him good experience on 4 wheels and build his confidence.

Yeah I really want a trail boss or trailblazer. sh*t i'd settle for a scrambler. They are priced like they are made of gold here though.

Actually I went and looked at a 2003 trailboss. Like new condition runs great. 1400 bucks. Wants to upgrade to a small:cool: 2 stroke. I might trade the blasterpiece for it. Then go look at an 03 blaster that idles out of control for 500. :cool:

Actually I went and looked at a 2003 trailboss. Like new condition runs great. 1400 bucks. Wants to upgrade to a small:cool: 2 stroke. I might trade the blasterpiece for it. Then go look at an 03 blaster that idles out of control for 500. :cool:

That might be a good Plan, Let us know what unfolds!

I will. Meeting him sunday. Jon is going to be stoked of it works out. I hope it does cause I can already see the smile on his face.