8 cups?

Jun 18, 2015
Hi , I have a 2001 Yamaha blaster with a fmf fatty and a powercore 2 , it is ported and polished, head is shaved has a Aftermarket air Box lid , I was wondering if it could pull 8 cup haulers Thx and hoped u had a happy 4th

Your terminology of 8 cup haulers has me baffled , Is that a local thing!

Ahh I see where you are coming from, quite possibly!

Your terminology of 8 cup haulers has me baffled , Is that a local thing!

Ahh I see where you are coming from, quite possibly![/QUOTE
I was wondering if I had enough power to put on 8 cups, currently I have 6 cups, that is what I bought the blaster with

image.jpg
?

Reactions: speedyslyder
Personally, I think they will work good. However, whether they will work better or worse than your 6 paddle haulers you can only tell by trying them with your setup, riding style and sand conditions. Things that enter in are rider weight, swingarm length, how hard or fluffy the sand is, and if you hill climb tree shots or just cruise along gentle rolling hills. I certainly wouldn't go out and buy them new just to try them. I did a Google image search for that pic and found it from when those sold on Bansheehq back in 2008. So, what's the story on them now? Since they are Banshee bolt pattern, you will need Banshee hubs.

They may suck some of your power causing you to up shift or downshift more often. 6th gear may be unusable as well. But all you can do it try it and report back.

all i got is i rode my cr125 liquid cooled in sand pit's when i was younger.
it got extremly hot...
make sure yur quad is moving at a good speed to cool it down:)