3d models

hvpunk62

Apr 11, 2009
any one make 3d models?
i have made 2 models so far (uncomplete as you can see wheels are not mine there a friends reason making for a video game..
blaster
250r(both old pics ill try and keep you guys updated) there a lil to high poly right now:D
blaster-1.png

jonpreview.png

hahaha i did this in engineering class with my school software. loads of fun. kept me occupied for a long time

they should create a feature on a game system where you can like upload your own sh*t. Like gta, you can upload different year cars, and make them naturally fast (like the banshee-car). Or on like halo you can make your own guy that looks just like you. Gta is the best game but it pisses me off how you can't soup up cars anymore.

its for a game me and my friend are making but the 250r is near completion just need to do plastics!I:I
the game is gonna be a simulator/arcade a mix between both physics are in the works anyonw like a good mx game though check out MX Simulator
amazing game imo!

also guys anysuggestion on parts for my 3d blaster build XD

try 3ds max or blender i have the trial for 3ds as of now but its not so simple requires some studying and looking up tons of tutorials:(

uhh you can soup up cars its called hack the game and put cars in it like here is a vid of me doing stunts look at teh fourwheeler!! lol the game is GTA sanandreas for pc..

with a little "modding" it was no problem also i got a state cop car

a mini bike baja 50

gsxr 1000

lambo

jetpacks

etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
serioisly guys all you gamers try out mx simulator if u like riding its a very good simulator with loaddds of mods i do alot of textures for the game heres some textures im working on now for a ktm
ktm-teaser.png

and some pics of the game if your interested
coolwhip.png

screenshot001-1.png

mxsim-spastic.png

add me on msn if u wanna chat hvpunk62@live.com

There is a program kinda like that and I think you can do that stuff its called Google SketchUp...

yea google scetchup is ok but i dont think you can import tham ingame with sketchup 3ds is just better imo