2012 E2S ride @ Busco

Worth every bit of my hour and a half, or 2 hour drive, depending on how far I drive past my exit. *Blushie!*

bring it beotch.. hahaha :D :D :p

ok noone get ur panties in a bunch.. we play like that all the time haha I:I

noobs...all i can say if i have everything squared away and im good to go, im just letting u know there is going to be a bullseye on your back when i get there, i got something for u buddy so i hope u got ur bike all tuned up and ready to go for when the time comes.... I:I

either way i will probably show up with or without a quad just to see what goes on

september here we come....

i think dually's dragger will be out there again this yr too....might just give james a run for his money

Hmmm gettin real close now fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! list is still lookin pretty short for sure thingers. I plan on kickstarting all on my own this year. lol

I want!!! to go!!!

Come on over! I drive 22 hours to Texas at least once a year to visit family. I bet you're closer to Busco than that. Its well worth the trip.

I'm coming, although I sold my Rancher 350, so it'll probably just be the Blaster and I. The wife may or may not be coming. If she does, we're renting her an ATV. We'll see.

I'm coming, although I sold my Rancher 350, so it'll probably just be the Blaster and I. The wife may or may not be coming. If she does, we're renting her an ATV. We'll see.

You've gotta go! Come hang out with James and me. :D

ok so who is bringin a quad for noober to ride?
lol

I told him he could ride biotch on the Prairie, but I don't think he's having any of that mess. James said there's a 50 cc mini-quad he can borrow, but in order to get that one, he'd have to wear James' helmet. I:I

I dunno. James has a big head. I think it'd be a more like a Super-sized Camo Chrome Dome, on Kyle. I can't say much...I think my helmet is the same size.

james looks like a mini millitary kevlar helmet. he looks silly as hell with that thing. but i won't say that to his face. lmao. gigantor might squish me.