2006 yamaha blaster project help :)

with the whole fmf system, k&n filter and open air box, a 290 should do you good depending on your elevation. But close to padre should be using around that. I would start with between 280 and 310 and see what works best for you.

thanks ill try a 290 main and a 35 pilot... i got my itp MXR6 holeshots in yesterday and got them installed today there plain sick!!! but i feel like the bike needs to be jetted soon so ima get my fmf exhaust and jets soon... ill have pics of the bike soon...

heres my new fox v1 matte black helmet...
rli4n7.jpg

and my tires fresh out of there packaging and fresh paint on my rims...
jv16ps.jpg

heres the rear tire mounted on the rim...
20nrc2.jpg

heres how they look on the bike...
wp7ns.jpg

tell me what you guys think, thanks :)

Thanks bro it's a really clean bike just by the looks what would you say a good price on it is, not that I am even near consideration of selling it but lots of people ask me what it's worth and I don't know what to tell them other than "a million bucks" :D

nice blasty dude I:I, if u are buying new there are better pipes you can get other than fmf but if u can find one for a good deal then scoop it up. i had one and it was a big improvement over stock, i think i paid $60 for it. keep the pics coming I:I

Are your front tires mounted wrong? It kinda looks like the treads are opposites of each other. Might just be that I'm using my phone and can't view the picture very big

ok thanks bro i barely noticed???? but it wasent my bad kuz the dealership installed haha i took em back and got it remounted...lol