2004 Blaster cleanup for Christmas present

Ok thanks guys, I talk to him about the twist throttle. But I have to know what "whiskey throttle" is???

Ok thanks guys, I talk to him about the twist throttle. But I have to know what "whiskey throttle" is???

whiskey throttle is when you get pushed back on the seat and the throttle gets twisted further as you try to hang on

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically, you start a wheelie, slide back on the seat, and are forces to twist it more. Hence "whiskey"

I have to say, i pulled some nice wheelies with mine, but had to clean my pants afterward

Twist throttle is fine, if and I mean "IF" you teach him how to use it.

One must remember that it is not a 2 wheeler and there are hard and fast rules to riding a quad with a twister.

We ride with a twist without any problems, and Bagnut if you need the secrets explained feel free to PM.

How well does the dip hold up i know painted plastic usually chip alot.

It's holding up good excepts where he hits it with his foot kick starting it. But we are going to get some diamond plate and cut it to shape then powder coat it green to cover that area and matching area on the other side. So far trail riding hasn't resulted in any of the body having scraped dip. It's flexible so it won't just chip like paint.
I actually just dipped my golf cart, finished putting it together this afternoon.

DE92A803-B8AE-4AB7-9E9B-B0EC07DBAE30_zpswhcxpixi.jpg