2003-2006 Hood On A 1988-2002 Blaster

Im confused on what your saying. If your saying, can i make the ignition that i have on my 2002 work on the newer style hood, the answer is YES.

Can you have both the headlight and screen in :-/

sure anything is possible with a little big of jimmy rigging.
But really i'm not sure, i dont think so b/c of how the headlights meet up with the hood. My 04 swap the mounts were broken so i Frankensteined it in with a couple zip ties, good enough for me, i'm not making a show piece

the screening is hot ima do it this week also wat did u use like as bolts like nails or wat can u give me like a pic of the bolts u used ?

the screening is sick ima do it this week also wat did u use to drill like nails or wat idk can u show me a pic of the bolts u used

well once thing i noticed in this swap is the new hood had the key on the side..... with my 2000 blaster the key is up on the pod by handle bars.... if i removed it to put on new side i will have the same problem a big hole .....

You drill out a few little holes in the hood to mount the screen then just go to your local hardware store and grab short screws and nuts...

Once you get the 03+ hood rip that plastic sh*t off your handles bars. It looks like garbage anyways. Throw it out or put it on the shelf.