I use 40:1 premix and 50/50 in the Radiator

This thing has speed :D

Once I finish the body work, ill update the phots I:I

6806-blast3.jpg

6807-blast2.jpg

6808-blast1.jpg

6811-blast5.jpg

Last edited:
I see them now, looks awesome! Liquid head eh? How is that working for ya?

I would ad a 3 inch spacer from the carb to air filter to get more organized air into your carb, makes the jetting easier to nail down.

Any porting done?

You mind putting up a photo of that grab bar? I'm wondering how it looks from behind.

Sure. When i take it out tomorrow ill get a pic posted ;)

finally someone on here with a liquid head!! you should make a thread about it and how its performing and ect.. and holy grab bar!! :eek:

Yea the liquid head is a big plus on the blaster. Someone else asked for a post on it to... so I might make a video of the assembly and the benefits of it

the only thing i would worry about is parts for it because the company that makes that "syphon" radiator is no longer...im not sure if anyone has started making them again because its cool and all but having a cool head on a blaster is not really cost effective for what u are doing. the only thing ur really doing is keeping the heat down, which u can run colder plugs, higher octane gas and air scoops to do that, dont get me wrong its cool and all but if ur going to do something liquid cooled just drop a dt200 motor in the blaster frame.