1998 banshee should i buy or no?

i am good at BSing lol and i think hes pretty desperate to get it out hopefully i can get it for 600$ id be so happy haha ill update u guys on the pictures tomorrow once he sends them and also if i do get this banshee how fast can i make it? i was thinking about getting a raptor 700cc in the summer but if i can get this banshee to like 650cc or like 600cc anything close to that id be happy,what are u guys input?

A 600 banshee is similar to a 1000cc super bike in terms of torque. I'd talk him down to 1100 cash you cand find banshee's at any price lower than 2500 stock or not with banshees when something goes wrong more motor more problems

could be something as simple as a sheered woodruff key..could be something major that he knows he did and just wants out of the problem....imo i would not pay more than a grand for a non running banshee due to the extensive money you could potentaly be throwing around to get it going again... but this is just my opinion.

if that was the problem would id have to replace the CDI? those things are 100$ a pop D:

i am good at BSing lol and i think hes pretty desperate to get it out hopefully i can get it for 600$ id be so happy haha ill update u guys on the pictures tomorrow once he sends them and also if i do get this banshee how fast can i make it? i was thinking about getting a raptor 700cc in the summer but if i can get this banshee to like 650cc or like 600cc anything close to that id be happy,what are u guys input?

You are looking at $2500 + to make a Banshee 600+ cc :eek:, and you're worried about a $100 CDI ?? Banshee might not be for you.
A complete cheap rebuild on my son's was $850-900. :eek: