199? Kawasaki Mojave 250 for $300

2001BlasterKiid

Oct 24, 2011
Southern Maryland
The title says it all! What do you think?!

Attachments

• Kawasaki 250.jpg
    Kawasaki 250.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 734
Yeah they are 4 strokes DOHC 4 Valve, my uncle is looking for a first four wheeler for my cousin and it kinda tight on cash, I found this in my neighbors barn when doing some works and he said $300 but i've never owned a Kawasaki quad, so I just wanted some opinions

Starts on 2 kicks? Don't smoke?? How can you go wrong?? Reliability is directly propotional to maintenance. Change the oil and adjust the valves, along with all other regular maintenance.

Like everyone's saying, if it runs well and starts right up its hard to go wrong for $ 300.00.

If the engine starts easily and idles properly, chances are you DON'T have any valve problems (except for maybe needing a little adjustment, which is normal maintenance on a 4-stroke anyways).

I'd get it!

For $300, can't go wrong. My uncle has one, it sat in the garage for around 10 years without being touched once, took it out... fresh gas, clean carb, oil change, fired right up. I actually learned clutch on it. It's not a bad bike at all for a starter. I say go for it!

Yeah dude as long as you take care of it, it will take care of you and that is a steal. they actually give warriors a run for there money in drags and i belevie that they are liquid cooled.