$160 2005 yfz 450

well picked up the 2cnd yfz450 2005 clean title good bottom end other than bad head and missing cdi but really clean for $600.
1.brand new Athena bbk[476cc]kid installed kit and timed it wrong tried to start and bent 3 valves
2.aftermarket exhaust[don't remember make
I think for now I will put 1st quads top end on this 1,get stuff to fix valves and install bbk this winter

Reactions: YZX
my plan is to take the top end ct exhaust,big gun cdi,and airbox[w k&n and outerwears] from the $160 quad,and put it all on the black and orange 1.am keeping the motor with cracked case then part out the rest to get some of my $$$ back,oh and gonna save bbk for now:cool:

well my total so far was $820 including fuel used to pick up quads and parts to swap top ends.Now I sold the paddles that came with 1 for $40.So total now is $780:cool::cool:

ive done it yet again,I believe Blaaster when he says I have a gift lol.I just got a pretty clean 05 yfz450 for $160.It has a crack in the case by the shifter.Needs a chain and tank cover.i am keeping this 1 and gonna sell my banshee[in pieces]to fund my buying and selling quads

You have to be kidding me. Where do you find these deals ?

I have seen Harley operate first hand, the guy is gifted!

I wanted a bike to ride when I was staying at his place, within an hour, he had 2 lined up for me to buy, and cheap too!

When I left to come home, I gave them to him as a token of our appreciation.

guess im going Athena big bore kit after all.Cylinder and piston I was gonna use are scored bad atena cylinder and piston are in new condition[never ran]just need rings now,a new battery and solenoid.does any 1 know if I need big bore gaskets or can I use regular 1s