05 blaster please help?

mret

Jul 9, 2018
Hi everyone I am new to this site. But I have a 2005 blaster it starts and I can ride it but while I am ridding and hold the clutch in and down shift, before I even let go the RPM's go up high and when I do let go the quad shakes back and forth. Also another problem I am having is to adjust the idle from underneath the seat does not seem to work will not go up or down no matter how much I turn it. And also it stays on sometimes and sometimes at it dies down I have to hold the throttle to stay on. Can anyone please help?

Hi everyone I am new to this site. But I have a 2005 blaster it starts and I can ride it but while I am ridding and hold the clutch in and down shift, before I even let go the RPM's go up high and when I do let go the quad shakes back and forth. Also another problem I am having is to adjust the idle from underneath the seat does not seem to work will not go up or down no matter how much I turn it. And also it stays on sometimes and sometimes at it dies down I have to hold the throttle to stay on. Can anyone please help?

Reactions: Larry's Shee