yz250 on blaster frame

yZ otis has one, MacDizzy has one, and 3 wheeler rider has one. All three were done a little different and none are bad.

YZ and 3 wheeler are the only ones on this site who can give you tips I believe. Take all of the advise you can get but in the end, it comes down to your imagination and fabricating skill.

I think (not real sure) the only problem is they dont have a counter balancer and vibrate alot. But thats only an issue if you want it to be.

yz otis' build is very classified though, top secret :p

Ha, haw! ...It ain't secret, it just ain't done yet ... been workin on it for years ... it's mostly all out there in bits & pieces ... LOL ... Just never put it together in a build thread here. I did one a few years ago on E2S.
YZ250 into "89" Blaster project - E2S

Most build threads never get finished anyway.
I think 3 wheelers will be nice, that would be a good thread to follow. He can prolly help with any questions.
http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-mods-swaps-129/got-2001-yz-250-my-blaster-24529/

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
there's also another build on here, the guy doesn't seem like he's around anymore though....he used a 125 pipe i believe and it was still pretty nasty