yz250 in blaster

On the front where? There was a few places I thought about mounting them but they would either have a mile of coolant hose or interfere with the pipe or suspension. This was kind of a decent medium. I literally spent no money on this project so where they are is going to have to work. Like I said I dont care how it looks as long as its functional. And really they are in just as much danger there as they were on the bike. When I finally decide to buy something for this Ill get a radiator that I can mount in a better location. haha

i really want a yz 250f but my dad wont buy me one,so i went and applied for 3 jobs in the last week lol

Do guys ride those?
I mean, like, do they have a class for them or just sneak their sister's pink one out after dark?

:)

If you ain't mixing gas, yer just sniffin' my ... fumes...

As for the rad position, yeah! Get her done!
You could futz around with it forever, trying to get it perfect.
You got it running. Excellent. Proof of concept.
Now you know this thing is worth putting money on.

Pretty brutal power isn't it?
I tried a twist throttle for a brief time. Being a bike guy I thought I'd like it better.
Instead I felt it was dangerous, especially this much power when turning the bars.

Steve

Its pretty insane. And I do know what you mean by it being dangerous. First time I had it out i actually did get pretty scared! It scared me more than the bike ever did. The throttle is so responsive its not even funny. Just a small blip of the throttle you better be ready for it to stand up or be sideways. Im definitely very pleased with the way it is but Id be afraid to let anyone who isnt very familiar with riding ride this quad.

Nice build. Make a video of your quad running sometime. Do you think a radiator off a lt250r were it is a single would work. You can find them really cheap. But nice build

Nice build. Make a video of your quad running sometime. Do you think a radiator off a lt250r were it is a single would work. You can find them really cheap. But nice build

I run a single Mojave 250 rad in the front of the frame with no overheating problems. My son ran a single right side rad on his DT200 conversion and while it often got very hot with hard use in sand, it never actually overheated.

196673_10150156145500803_667441_n.jpg

399556_10151172064195442_1217263481_n.jpg

Steve