YYYeaaaa bought Another motor!!!!

Oct 8, 2011
nova scotia
This will be blaster motor number 7 that i have gotten in the last couple years. 100 bucks for the bottem end complete with good crank. Got the extra complete clutch for 30 bucks YYYEEAAAAAA!!!!!

other then the nasty crap all over it the case around the shifter shaft broke, my question to all. i got extra cases should i just remove the electrical side case and replace it with a good on?? (missmatch cases) or have people had luck just welding these up????

1z2lsp1.jpg

If its broke all the way around the shift shaft , i would say replace that side case , I Bought a complete 04 that had bad rings and broken shift shaft case , i still have the bottom end as well , The previous owner tried to fix it , But they bent the actual shifter so no matter how hard they tried to fix it it would break because its bent , I would just try and use another case rather than trying to fix that one !! , I'm just going to strip that bottom end and save for parts !

Well good luck with it , My left side case also has a Hole in the Clutch perch in front of the sprocket , when the chain flew off it jumped the sprocket and wedged In between the sprocket and the case , and it chewed a hole in the case as well as the broke shift shaft surround , So my left side case is junk or use it for a paper weight haha