YOUR OLD POKEMON CARDS and other collectibles

itstyler

Jan 20, 2011
I collect older pokemon cards, yea im that nerdy :)

Must be from the original 1999 release or im not interested.

I also collect coins, pocket knives, old hockey cards (pre 1980), vintage cartridge video games. If you got any of this you want to sell shoot me a pm with a price. I know the actual market value of this stuff better then most so be reasonable.

pokemon still exists? thought that died 10 years ago

Pokemon did die 10 years ago.... wanna know a cruel joke?

SOME PEOPLE were at "that age" back then and have PILES of original 1999 release cards in a card collector holder in the top of their closet.....

Not that I know anyone like that..... but I'm just saying they MIGHT exist..... in my closet....

SOME PEOPLE were at "that age" back then and have PILES of original 1999 release cards in a card collector holder in the top of their closet.....

Not that I know anyone like that..... but I'm just saying they MIGHT exist..... in my closet....

hahahaha I:I I:I

LMFAO!

U should see my closet buddy, its stacked to the top with card holders almost all pokemon.

And yes it died 10 years ago, thats why i only want the original ones. The new release cards are junk those originals are like gold.....except they have almost no real value lol

I used to be big into some card stuff with my son a few years ago, no pokemon, but are you interested in Naruto CCG. I also heard cartridge games what about like original PlayStation collectible games. I got a few of those. You can PM me I got tons of nerd collectibles .... lmfao

So does this mean your coming outta of the closet???? I just had to!

I collect older pokemon cards, yea im that nerdy :)

Must be from the original 1999 release or im not interested.

I also collect coins, pocket knives, old hockey cards (pre 1980), vintage cartridge video games. If you got any of this you want to sell shoot me a pm with a price. I know the actual market value of this stuff better then most so be reasonable.

If i get a chance I can go through my card collection, No pokemon, but hockey I do have not sure if it's pre 80's