Young Guns Racing

Jan 22, 2014
Remington VA
I would like to establish our work with blaster cylinders so this is what I am offering::

Send me your stock blaster cylinder and I will work up a nice "trail" style port for your blaster! The only expenses I will ask you to cover are shipping. I will let you know how far to have your head milled or you can send it along and we will have it shaved for you.

If you would like to have your cylinder bored we can do that as well - our old boring bar took a dive and so we are forced to outsource that portion to another local shop for some time. That will cost $75 - piston choices can be either pro-x or wiseco. That would be up to you and I will cut you the best deal I can on the piston.

Anyhow - any takers?

Lol just for you ken, ship to:

Young Guns Racing
16240 Kelleys Ford RD
Remington VA, 22734

No dremel tools and air die grinders here, we use full on CC specialties porting tools to get the job done professionally and smoothly. Like i said, I am not looking to "chop" anyones cylinder all to pieces, this is just a simple promotion to establish us a bit more in this industry.

Reactions: blasterdemon7
I'm shocked that this thread hasn't been deleted. How dare you. Lol.

Really, I highly doubt this one little "promotional post" is going to bury KOR by any means. I would hope someone as well established as himself would be happy to see "start up" shops like myself into the industry. I am not here to argue or to cause controversy, but I never thought a post for blaster port work on a blaster forum would be equivalent to posting up business cards in Ken's shop. Its been well over a year now but I have spoken to Ken numerous times, I just decided to pull the trigger and open up the doors for myself November 2013 and am looking to promote our brand a little bit more. I have been a supporting member, I was a site sponsor here for a long while - if I have done anything wrong (by forum guidelines) then by all means don't cry about it - delete the post and we'll be done with it. This would be great for someone on a budget, looking to do a small trail build just to wake up their blaster a bit.

Anyhow, if there is any genuine interest - please shoot me PM or an email @ Jon@Younggunsracing.com

Thanks.

Reactions: blasterdemon7
I'm shocked that this thread hasn't been deleted. How dare you. Lol.

Don't you have anything better to do than play Neil & Bob in every post you make on here ?

Carry on Jon as you were, its all good, you and any other REPUTABLE builder/shop are more than welcome on here, just don't engage the attention whores :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasterFun484
Don't you have anything better to do than play Neil & Bob in every post you make on here ?

Carry on Jon as you were, its all good, you and any other REPUTABLE builder/shop are more than welcome on here, just don't engage the attention whores :)

Don't really care what YOU think. It was said as a joke. I'm sure many members get the joke.

Really, I highly doubt this one little "promotional post" is going to bury KOR by any means. I would hope someone as well established as himself would be happy to see "start up" shops like myself into the industry. I am not here to argue or to cause controversy, but I never thought a post for blaster port work on a blaster forum would be equivalent to posting up business cards in Ken's shop. Its been well over a year now but I have spoken to Ken numerous times, I just decided to pull the trigger and open up the doors for myself November 2013 and am looking to promote our brand a little bit more. I have been a supporting member, I was a site sponsor here for a long while - if I have done anything wrong (by forum guidelines) then by all means don't cry about it - delete the post and we'll be done with it. This would be great for someone on a budget, looking to do a small trail build just to wake up their blaster a bit.

Anyhow, if there is any genuine interest - please shoot me PM or an email @ Jon@Younggunsracing.com

Thanks.

I don't have a problem with what your doing. I hope it goes great for you.

I would be really interested in you porting my cylinder if this offer is still up for grabs? Thanks

Just like the add says. Free modified shift star to the first interested individual. All I ask is that you send me your stock shift star in place of the modded shift star that I will send you and to give the product an HONEST review to showcase how it functions and what improvements it made.

Please understand I will need to receive your stock star before I ship out the modded star - as a business owner and a forum supporter, it would not be in my best interest to keep your stock star and send you nothing so i want you to feel confident about the transaction. Thanks for your time!

Did Yamaha start welding the shift star to the shift drum in 2003 and up? :confused:
If so then i would let people know before they start getting in to it.

Awesome! This is so cool that your willing to do this! I'll try and get my star to you asap but it might be a little delayed by work and this weather but thanks a lot!!

Reactions: BlasterFun484
Not a problem, I am committed to doing good for the community and to have little things of ours floating around on a tight knit forum like this is a good thing for business overall. I sent you a pm with shopping details.

Again just to be public about it - when you give our star a review I need it to be 100% honest. Obviously we all want to hear nothing but good things - I hope so from this outcome - but if something is unsatisfactory I need to hear about that just as much. Thanks!