You think $1000 is too much for a stock 98 blaster?

rstewart412

Oct 8, 2010
Do you think $1000 is too much to pay for a fully stock blaster? everything works on it, except needs head light bulb. Its a 1998 and runs good just don't really know if that is asking too much.

well i hate to sell it but i need to move. my girlfriend is pregnant and the area we live in is turning out to be a real bad area so i dont want to raise my kid here. what kind of price do you think i should put on it to sell within a few weeks? sorry still don't have pics of this one until i get a usb cord for my camera

i'd say if you can talk him down to 700-800 that's not a bad deal in the scope of things if everything is in good shape

got 5 months. its my first kid so im pretty nervous. id love to keep the blaster but need the money to move out of this neighborhood

oh put it up for 1200 and just wait, you have a little to sell it.
just make sure it looks good, clean it very well and everything.
start saving now for everything.

ya the rear plastic is red and everything else is blue. i know thats not a big deal but if someone is looking at it to buy it that will really affect the price

First of all, congratulations on the little one! In my opinion 1000 is a little high for a 98.. A good starting point though, if your posting it on Craigslist I'm sure they will try to lower you on it. If you get offered 800-850 i'd take it if I was you. Good luck bro.

Yeah that's way to high. I fat a 98 for 900. But mine was bored .30 over, has a jet kit, rebuilt, reeds, oil pump delete and a fmf fatty pipe. The only reason he was selling t so cheap was just because he wanted to get rid if it. In your case I would try and talk him down a couple hundred just because it is a 98 and it's on 200cc. Offer him 850 and if he won't take it don't do it because it's not worth it. Good luck!!

i traded it for a laptop, xbox 360 with games, and $250. my gf is goin back to school so the laptop is for her