York Racing ATV/MC Engine Modifications And Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all of us bf brothers need to stand back and realize this was won on another forum and not blaster forum. We stand united on this forum however we don't promote free parts for people that happens on another site. Where is all the forum help over there? What about there so called builder? Too busy eating cookie cakes? Maybe son of god should ask at confessional if he should help you? I find it disturbing that all of us here were willing to help but not one donkey there will? Me personally will never ever help anyone associated to those chumps . Now that I know for sure it happened over there I am not willing to help one bit. You signed up over there and knew what you were getting into,no one here told you to. As they say "you made the grave now lay in it". Although this is a sh*tty thing to do it was all on YOU!! So how about all those 10 members over there giving no help? The saw rusty? Chisel broken? Out of soda cans? Too busy with the wet bike? Bobo saving for new teeth? I seen the cookie clan give a free one away instantly when chutzell screwed someone. Not the same treatment for you? See where I am going with this? Sometimes you got to be blunt and let you know that you were your own worst enemy. 7 months ago and we just find out? What about day 60 or 90?

I just figured all of this out myself and I feel the same way………If you got screwed over there……get it taken care of over there. The son of god can do anything??????????????????????? Happy Birthday Jesus and GOD BLESS AWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So all of us bf brothers need to stand back and realize this was won on another forum and not blaster forum. We stand united on this forum however we don't promote free parts for people that happens on another site. Where is all the forum help over there? What about there so called builder? Too busy eating cookie cakes? Maybe son of god should ask at confessional if he should help you? I find it disturbing that all of us here were willing to help but not one donkey there will? Me personally will never ever help anyone associated to those chumps . Now that I know for sure it happened over there I am not willing to help one bit. You signed up over there and knew what you were getting into,no one here told you to. As they say "you made the grave now lay in it". Although this is a sh*tty thing to do it was all on YOU!! So how about all those 10 members over there giving no help? The saw rusty? Chisel broken? Out of soda cans? Too busy with the wet bike? Bobo saving for new teeth? I seen the cookie clan give a free one away instantly when chutzell screwed someone. Not the same treatment for you? See where I am going with this? Sometimes you got to be blunt and let you know that you were your own worst enemy. 7 months ago and we just find out? What about day 60 or 90?

i didint dig my own grave, actually most of you guys convinced me to get the porting read my thread http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/blow-up-carnage-rebuild-56559/index12.html and also i didint accept the porting until early september, i was offered a new setup over there as i was here but i didint want to accept anything yet since york said he shipped it last week.

i didint dig my own grave, actually most of you guys convinced me to get the porting read my thread http://www.blasterforum.com/engine-13/blow-up-carnage-rebuild-56559/index12.html and also i didint accept the porting until early september, i was offered a new setup over there as i was here but i didint want to accept anything yet since york said he shipped it last week.

I read that link and got nothing out of it besides tons of pages of what not to do. You as well as I know we all would reccomend porting.Hands down the most power for your buck. I reccomend you jump off a bridge but do you do it? You dug your own grave when you signed up there. Again again again what did they offer ? If you win a cylinder on ebay and it doesn't ship do you go to blaster forum to get it resolved? How was Yorks feedback on here? I seen nothing but talk and no actual users with good feedback. But it was free and on the only forum he was liked on. Remember all his bashing the blaster comments? Should have been a dead give away. But it was FREE on another forum so why not?I am not trying to be an ass but if it happened to my kid I would smack the sh*t out of him for stupidity.

IT'S QUITE OBVIOUS YORKY HAS RIPPED OFF 89BLASTER,
AND HAS NO INTENTION ON CORRECTING THIS
SO..........

2h6c74m.gif

that sucks wish I could help

i'm catching word from another member, that the "glorified chatroom" who allowed york to be a sponsor of their site, and hold this ripoff contest, is finally stepping up and helping 89 ?

funny it took us mentioning it for them to do the right thing I:I

next contest should be for a different font in the chatroom, or maybe a cookie cake recipe ?

Are we talking about that tripodconnection site that you can't even get to because it's overrun by popups and bs sign up crap that doesn't work and re directs you to a video of what looks a sounds like a goat getting his "lets say rear carrier hacked off"???

i'm catching word from another member, that the "glorified chatroom" who allowed york to be a sponsor of their site, and hold this ripoff contest, is finally stepping up and helping 89 ?

funny it took us mentioning it for them to do the right thing I:I

next contest should be for a different font in the chatroom, or maybe a cookie cake recipe ?

I wonder who's going to take care of it. I personally wouldn't believe a word anyone says from the play pen. It sucks the cylinder got ripped off but the mods won were not proven and probably worthless. If I were you 89, I would be happy to just get some replacement parts back. Please keep us posted. I have a feeling you're getting nothing but lip service.

I wonder who's going to take care of it. I personally wouldn't believe a word anyone says from the play pen. It sucks the cylinder got ripped off but the mods won were not proven and probably worthless. If I were you 89, I would be happy to just get some replacement parts back. Please keep us posted. I have a feeling you're getting nothing but lip service.

Any word on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.