Yamaha Raptor 660r trade for Yamaha Blaster

I agree with the guy that posted last on the first page. It sounds like a basket case to me. Nearly everyone on here would trade their blaster for a 660 raptor but there are very few people that would go the other way around. Why in the hell would you downgrade from over 600cc to 200cc? I understand that 2 strokes have more power than the same size 4 stroke but there is not that big a difference to make up for 400cc less, even more actually. Do you really love the raptor and hate your blaster? First though, I would go see it. If it needs a ton of stuff say screw that and don't do it. Or you could sell the blaster you have now and get a raptor that doesn't need anything to get going by adding some money to it. But this deal to me seems like he is trying to get rid of a hassle by passing it on.

That all being said, I might do it myself. I like to tinker with things, maybe even more than riding so trading up for something like that would be a no brainer for me.

both you girls stop check the spot out that they said we had like 301 some people on, this forum is getting bigger and if you keep making fights its gunna make the reputation go down, so just let it "b" and chill, and he was estimating, like all does on here, :D

So trade or no trade!?!?!? I mean this guy lives in Laurel, Indiana & i live in New Albany, Indiana.....Its about 2 hours away....

i would..thats my opinon tho...go check it out and see if YOU think its work it man.Just think if you get it and end up not liking it...ill buy the a-arms from ya.lol

why is he wanting to get rid of it for a blaster?
sometimes when things seem to good to be true they usually are?
id go take a look at it

That's way different though. Something is pretty wrong with it I'd say. But at the same time fix it and sell it. You could get a lot for it and end up with another blaster.