Yamaha raptor 350

Ok bike is now running fine after the carb was cleaned again and Float valve needle replaced. Park park system removed and block off plate installed. Kill tether switch is stuff so I have removed it an will have to get a new one. Apart from that it is running nice and just about ready to ride

DSCN5255.JPG

DSCN5256.JPG

DSCN5257.JPG

DSCN5259.JPG

DSCN5260.JPG

3 day weekend for me so going to get out on it. Also brought a new camera so test it out also. :)

wait what....you sold the blaster ?

Got out again today. mint hot sunny day. got up early and out there for 4 hours.

Did a couple of upgrades to the camera.

1st I drilled two 3mm holes in the case on the bottom behind the bracket to stop the lens fogging up and it fixed it.
2nd change was cut a hole in the bottom of case so I can plug in my usb cable to the camera and got the cable tied to the visor and runs down to my front pocket where I have my power bank. As the camera battery only lasts 1 hour.

20171125_104456.jpg

20171125_104635.jpg

20171125_121231.jpg

20171125_121139.jpg

20171125_121302.jpg

20171125_121320.jpg

20171125_121957.jpg

20171125_141917.jpg

20171125_141903.jpg

Reactions: speedyslyder
Got stopped by the ranger and he was a nice dude. Had a chat and gave me a couple of leaflets on places I can go. :)

Yeah we are criminals of our own inventions:mad:
people are ok with cars on the freeway or jets in sky
flying above they're head's.....OH Crap a atv or dirt bike in the mix
well let's complain about that???
let us walk our dogs to take a sh*t but dis-regard million's of workers building these fun machines.
bullshit

Reactions: Markblaster
I think I will be taking this mother F****R camera back. It only recorded 3x 18.22 min videos. It missed recording me getting stopped by the ranger and chatting to him and it missed recording the rabbit I had running side me and ran in front of me. In total it did record about a hour of video.

Got the camera on my desk in front of me recording to see if it stops again.

Worked out the problem with the camera not recording. lot of people have had the problem with all brands of cameras, When the camera gets to hot its safety system kicks in and stops recording and on some cameras powers off the camera.

Camera gets warm just on my desk recording and stopped after 22 mins running just on the battery. So I removed battery and that was warmer then camera. Plugged in the USB cable and up the power pack and started recording again and got 14 mins before it stop. I think that is because it is running and charging the battery at the same time. So removed the battery and run the camera off the USB to power pack and recorded for 45 mins and I turned it off. Going to run it again tomorrow just to make sure it runs fine just on the power pack for a couple of hours.

Oh and because I drilled and cut the holes in the bottom of the case the mic picks up the engine sound better. Not so muted now. Uploading new video at moment.

Ordered a Direct shifter for the bike last night to do away with the stock shift lever and linkage system. Now to look for a reverse shift lever to replace the homemade one last owner made. Plan to get out on weekend again. going to different place.