wont rev??

bradleylynn00

May 1, 2014
I have a 06 yamaha blaster the stator went bad so i replaced it and now it wont rev....I cleaned the carb,got new spark plug,airfilter clean,i bypassed the tors and it still didnt rev..Whats my problem the parking brake sensor works....And is there a sensor in the brake to??.im just trying to figure why it wont rev..

idk..i unhooked both ends and thenn grounded out the stator myself

no, thats wrong, follow the diy posted above and splice the yellow/black stripe to the black coming out of the cdi

I'm just giving my opinion. Do what awk said but people think rm and ricky are bad and I agree. Suposivly ricks stators are good.

unplug the wire on clutch perch ,follow it down under headlight then unplug that side as well then leave it just like that.. its looks like summin you plug into a car cig lighter,on clutch perch....if it is stock clutch perch? :)

year calculater pic plus ex1 1 1.jpg

your first sentence says your problem ....your stator went bad.....it was running fine right?? then you put on new stator..now you all of a sudden have a problem...hmmmm guess what ? probably that stator of yours :)

[QUive TE="speedyslyder, post: 732472, member: 20365"]your first sentence says your problem ....your stator went bad.....it was running fine right?? then you put on new stator..now you all of a sudden have a problem...hmmmm guess what ? probably that stator of yours :)[/QUOTE]
No Ive put three new ststors on it

do you have stock clutch lever perch??
if so there is only 1 electrical wire on you handle bars on the clutch lever.
unplug it,follow it down under hood then unplug it completely..then throw it as far as you can.....
or unplug it at handlebars..press it all the way in..hold it then start your quad an try to rev it while holding the pin in on wire :) it just snap off the lever press on it with a srewdriver then pull :)

do you have stock clutch lever perch??
if so there is only 1 electrical wire on you handle bars on the clutch lever.
unplug it,follow it down under hood then unplug it completely..then throw it as far as you can.....
or unplug it at handlebars..press it all the way in..hold it then start your quad an try to rev it while holding the pin in on wire :) it just snap off the lever press on it with a srewdriver then pull :)

Number 1 there is 2 wires going to the switch....and the only place u can unplug it is under hood