winter in wisconsin

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
thats right fellas!! its gettin to be that time of year, lakes, ricers and ponds are about to freeze, studs are being bought, and main jets are going up!!

thats right ice riding is coming!!! so whos riding where???

i live in fond du lac and am on the lake and rivers hear alot during the winter... lake winnibago, fon ddu lac river east and west branch, supplys marsh plenty of frozen water to ride!!! any one wanna make the trip down here to ride once the water is solid??? lol

i know there is going to be a every other weekend?? ice drags down here by schmittys oar house two lane.. startin off the tree, classes, flooded and shaved track

and of course.. the ice oval... the bikers tend to make two a small one and abig one, along with a nice long road course!! plowed parking area with snow banks to be jumped!!!

im a fan of the oval and drags... ill run anyone on the ice oval win or loose.. if i drag against blasters i feel its only fair i get to run my lil 125 bike..

post up mofos!!!

I gotta get my blasty running again.. Low on funds currently though. We should definately ride together somethime though!

damn fed u live along ways away from me otherwise id come up an join ya with my shee when i get it running this weekend. well my fingers are crossed. lol

well fellas.. im extending the offer to my blaster forum buddys only!!! if your machine isnt done, and you wanna ride... your welcome to use one of mine, ether the 200x trike or the cr125,.. one rule. your break it you fix it!!!

also.. if ya make the hike here to ride, and are to tired to drive home and need a nap, or wanna crash for the night and ride again the next day i have a open couch and a open recliner, but ya gotta fight my 2 year old for the recliner lol

If you are that far, come up to the bay of Green Bay and ride here too. Lots of river racing going on here. Bring that 200x up here 4cfed and youll wish you had a quad again. But dont bring the bike or Ill want another bike too, plus I have been banned from them after my accident. Im still looking for rims for my KFX for my winter tires too, should of kept all the ones I sold hey?

If you are that far, come up to the bay of Green Bay and ride here too. Lots of river racing going on here. Bring that 200x up here 4cfed and youll wish you had a quad again. But dont bring the bike or Ill want another bike too, plus I have been banned from them after my accident. Im still looking for rims for my KFX for my winter tires too, should of kept all the ones I sold hey?

please tell me why ill want another quad??? 200x is same hp as a blaster.. and about 20-30 pounds lighter B)

ohhhhh... but you bet your arse im bringing the bike to.... gotta have a spare machine in case something brakes

very nice.... ive never watched people ride bikes on ice. ive never really gotta do any ice racing. seems like every winter is the time my quads are down. lol

scratch the bike.. smoked the rings lol.. workin on gettin a bigger bike lol!!!

bob.. the guys on bikes up here would blow your mind!!!!! hitting corners at 40+ mph!! power wheelies downthe straights on ice!!!

i taste of whats to come

PICT1082.jpg