will yfz 450 nefs fit blaster?tusk nerfs

blaster750

Mar 7, 2011
Centerville, IA
my brother in law has a set of tusk nerfs from his yfz. what would have to be done to make them fit?any help would be awesome. thanks in advance.

i have a set of locally made SA ones called Airtime which are pretty much identical to tusk nerfs..no..they will not fit, the YFZ's are wayy to big. they have a split front mount where the blaster set has a solid bolt doubling as an engine mount. the YFZ has the oil sump in the way so no i wouldnt even bother.plus, the foot peg mounts are very different

y not just get the real thing, some things are worth getting to fit, things that are better than blaster parts such as suspension parts etc. but nerf bars are nerf bars, just get the right ones

I had a set of alba elite Nerfs from a yfz that fit pretty good. They bolt up to the blaster pegs the same way all u have to do is make a front mount. Fairly simple

blaster750
beat me out of a trade cleimed he shipped made up a bullshit story that the post office gave him wrong tracking numbers makes up all sorts of bullshit lies about shipping it out his phone number is 641 216 3073do not do business with this guy he is a crook