Will Warrior rims fit on the stock blaster hubs ?

K I need some help I want to get new rims since theist owner pray bombed the rims on my blaster and they look like complete crap I found some yamaha warrior rims and tires for 200$ and I was wondering if the rims would blot right onto the stock blaster hubs ? Or would I have to buy different hubs ? Thanks

K I need some help I want to get new rims since theist owner pray bombed the rims on my blaster and they look like complete crap I found some yamaha warrior rims and tires for 200$ and I was wondering if the rims would blot right onto the stock blaster hubs ? Or would I have to buy different hubs ? Thanks

Different hubs would be needed in the rear. Banshee\yfz450\raptor\warrior. Fronts are the same on the blaster and warrior.

iv got 18s and i like them alot but if you ride where its really muddy or rocky id go with a 20 but i like my 18" kenda klaws alot

I run warriors also and I run 18s but I run mx if you trail ride run 20s or bigger

they'll only work in the front i think, theres a chart online "Tire and wheel application" is what i find it with from google.

Okay thanks for the help . & what are some good tires for the rear my brother told me to get some 18's but idk if they'd be good on a blaster

How are 18"turf tamers ? & my local track is like 1 mile from my house but I'll mostly be riding trails and gravel pits and the track Soo idk what tires I should go with

18's would be good on the track, but terrible on the trails. I would say Some maxxis rzr 1's would be great for your type of riding... not as beefy as rzr 2's, but great for the trails,
20's in the rear, and 21's on the front.

Theres a pic of a yfz with the rzr 1's
attachment.php

Attachments

• scoots yfz.jpg
    scoots yfz.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 3,551
$200 is alot of money for just wheels that you need to put tires onto. You can pick up 4YFZ or raptor wheels with good tires on them for that kind of money. You can put rear hubs off a yfz,warrior or raptor onto the rear axle so as to get these wheels to fit.The fronts are a bolt on. And I would look for 20's for the rear and 21's for the front.